1.9.08

buenos dias deglectorino,

Sorry I haven't been around much to do updates. Work hours ramped up and as has been proven time and time again, left to my own devices, I'm like the Jean Claude Van Damme of Laziness. Ask anyone whos interested in hearing what my next band will sound like, or how that movie script I've been working on is coming along.

Much to my own dismay I've sort of become the living, breathing embodiment of that moment in Family Guy when Stewie berates Brian about the progress of "That novel...you know the one you've been working on...for three years....".

You know the one!


I think alot of it was not wanting to write this very post.
The explaining the month long gap post.
I don't personally view this blog as something anyone reads very often so I don't imagine people are going to care. But, for the record, I'm going to try and do 3 posts a week. 12 posts a month. 144 posts in a year, and so on.
It's not daily and full of bitchy celebrity gossip, but fuck it, it's how I roll.

More soon. Freal.

No comments:

Post a Comment