21.10.08

Last week in awesome.

I began writing this last week but got side tracked. Typical.

New Green Day footage!!


These are frustratingly vague, but I have high hopes that Butch Vig will repeat his previous successes (Against Me!, Nirvana) and Green Day will go in a good direction on the new record.


"Next Time, Baby" Indeeeeed.
It came down the loop this week that Actor/Singer/Babywhipe Enthusiast Terrence Howard will not be returning for Iron Man II as James Rhodes (AKA War Machine). Apparently the despute was over Howard wanting too much money. War Machine, who is said to have quite a major role in the new film, will now be played by Don Cheadle.
This leaves me with a few questions: Isn't Cheadle a far more respected actor than Howard? How could Terrence Howard reject an amount of money that Don Cheadle is fine with? Is Terrence Howards album not selling too well? Could a baby-whipes endorsement deal pull him out of his apparent money troubles?



H2OBAMA Shirt!


Fuckin' right. This along with the Bad Brains shirt, and the now semi-official Shepard Fairey portrait makes me wonder: does that make Barack Obama the most punk friendly candidate ever?

(Aside: I found this while looking for a decent version of the Obey/Shepard Fairey Obama portrait for my iPhone background. How cool is that?)


The Presidential Debate

Along with the awesome "Zero!?!" deer-in-headlights moment, I think this was my favorite part of the final presidential debate...



"Friends...", "Who is he?" "He associates with Criminals!"
Sound familiar?
Even this "BAT-man!" sort of sounded like "THAT-one!"


Palin as president
Whoever made this site should be given a golden Harley that runs on chocolate. Or atleast a trophy full of steak'ems.

Hot Girls for Obama!
See more Hayden Panettiere videos at Funny or Die


See more Sarah Silverman videos at Funny or Die



Sorry, that one had alot of political junk in it.
Save for skateboarding, and a recent curiosity towards MMA fighting, I'm not at all a sports guy, so when the debates happen, I grab junk foot and glue myself to the TV, shouting at the screen and waving a miniature pennant around. I get to do it for liken 2 months every 4 years (because, as witnessed by Canada's recent election, Canadian elections are boring and largely pointless), so bare with me. It'll be back to comics, movies and getting fat come Nov. 5th.

1 comment:

  1. I'd do just about anything if Sarah Silverman told me to do so. No question: I'd bludgeon my mother with a beef shank at the instruction of Ms. Silverman.

    ReplyDelete