12.6.08

WiiFit: Day 3

Today is day 3 of my rigorous WiiFit Training. During the course of playing rigorous training, three things have become clear:

1. I am slightly overweight
2. I have terrible balance
3. My Mii Creations are making this game a freak show.

You see, upon getting myself a Wii, one of the first things I amused myself with was making Miis that were bordering on completely inappropriate. Oh, How I giggled at playing God.
Now, months later, after real games (along with rarely playing it at all) became the central focus of my Wii gaming experience, My island of Misfit Mii's long forgotten, WiiFit will have me out on a fun run and The Devil will run through the park with a small dog and wave at me. I'll be doing Step Aerobics with Raoul Duke and Jesus.
I think the surrealism really hit me hardest last night during the Hoola Hoop™ challenge. Firstly, apparently the best place to practise hoola hooping on a Telemundo set. Secondly, My two assigned helpers, given the task of throwing me additional Hoola Hoops, were none other than my Father, and Adolf Hilter.
(the operative word in that last sentence was the "and")

To the left is my Dad, and to the right? Hitler.

So, if you're the type who likes to make embarrassing pelvic motions in front of your TV, while your father teams up with the leader of the nazi party to throw Hoola Hoops at you on the set of a Spanish game show, WiiFit's got you covered. Hows that for an glowing endorsement?

No comments:

Post a Comment